domingo, 8 de octubre de 2023

All about me


 Hi Everyone, in this blog you will find information about how to talk about things you prefer such as food, fruits, music, and hobbies, you will also find support videos. I hope it helps you. 


                                                           ALL ABOUT ME 

State preferences by using the simple present tense in order to  exchange facts about personal likes and dislikes.

Express likes and dislikes related to food, music, and hobbies while creating visual resources to support written and oral ideas. 




Preferences 

Food

Fruit

Music Genres

Pets

Hobbies






What kind of food do you prefer?

beans, pizza, hamburgers, eggs, chicken, rice, salad, cheese. etc 

In my case I really like a pizza, and hamburgers but I like too beans and cheese. 

You can say;  

I like pizza 

I don't like hamburgers 

My favorite food is Chicken 


What kind of music do you prefer ? 

POP

Romantic

Relaxing music 

You can say: 

I like bad bunny, or relaxing music, or pop music. Music of the 90s. 

I don´t like any musical genre. 

My favorite music is Romantic, or my favorite artist is Adele. 

 

In this video so that you can have more knowledge of how to express yourself 

 




PROJECT: ALL ABOUT ME 
Example: Hello, my name is Gabriela, I am 15 years old. I am a student. My favorite food is chicken and salad. Mangoes are my favorite fruit, but I don´t like bananas. 
I have two favorite animals. I like horses and dogs.
In my free time, I like reading and listening to music. My favorite kind of music is pop, but I don´t like hip-hop. 


In this  Image has sentence that can be used when expressing things that you like or that happen around you. 


Could you describe your family, musical genres, your favorite food, your favorite drink, and also your favorite places?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

All about me

 Hi Everyone, in this blog you will find information about how to talk about things you prefer such as food, fruits, music, and hobbies, you...